|Posted by Jonathan Fields on July 2, 2009 at 10:19 AM|
Thursday, June 18 6:00 pm
Perkins Family Restaurant
50 fishers were present with a variety of parents. Many fish were caught and prizes were given to all three age groups. Special thanks to the workers!
C-U Optimist Junior World of Golf
21 golfers had a great day of golf. Winners were:
16-18 age group
Bryan Ideus 1st--- 75
Will Baillon 2nd 77
Grayson Pasco 3rd 78 won in play off with:
Mat Bowen 78 &
Austin Hunt 78
14-15 age group
Gray Schultz 1st 87
Jonathan Sherrick 2nd 96
Jeffery Lazuka 3rd 103
12-13 age group
Peter Fox 1st 90
• Mason will have the fair shift sign up sheets at the next meeting. Hopefully all will be able to sing up for 5-6 shifts. County Fair Board decided that tickets would not be sold until noon on weekdays. Lot A sign ups will begin soon. If you have a son/daughter or a grandchild that would like to work for $4 per hour, we have time slots available. Contact Connie for this opportunity. 217-417-2734
• Barb announced that Courtney Clark, vocal contemporary, Ashley Mandisa, dramatics, and Jordan Hibler, visual arts, will represent Champaign County in New York City at the ACT-SO national competition July 9-12.
• Check out the website for new pictures of our events. Thanks to Amy for updating our site.
• The point system, as it pertains to dues reduction, will be discussed at the next meeting. Bring your opinions. This means that as you volunteer for projects and work shifts at the 2 fundraisers, your dues would be reduced as the volunteering accumulates.
• Can you help at Camp Coco July 14th? If so, contact Joyce Remesch for more info.
13 Christina Donaldson1 Carlos & Mae DonaldsonJr.
21 Shirley Splittstoesser10 Mason & Connie Minnes
25 Tera Buskirk 11 Gene & Lorna Morgan
27 Tim & Christina Donaldson
Essay Contest topic- “The Power of Youth”
Oratorical Contest topic-“For Me, Optimism is. .”
"Optimists- Friend of Youth-
Bringing Out The Best In Kids."
Our web site- https://cuoptimist.org
Illinois District web site: http://www.illinoisoptimist.org
International web site: http://www.optimist.org
June 16-17 Illinois District Junior World of Golf at Red Tail Run Golf Course, Decatur
June 18 meeting- Perkins Restaurant 6:00 pm
July 14 Camp Coco- Springfield- Can you help?
July 24- August 1 Champaign County Fair
You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
667 Co Rd 3350 N
Fisher, IL 61843
301 Dodson Drive East
Urbana, IL 61802
2707 E Coddington Circle
Urbana, IL 61802
2006 Cureton Dr.
Urbana, IL 61801
SGT AT ARMS
1724 Henry #5
Champaign, IL 61821
Carlos Donaldson, Jr.
Unblock websites with KeepIpPrivate.info for free!
KeepIpPrivate® is a web-based anonymous proxy service which allows anyone to surf the Web privately and securely. Unlike other proxies, there is no software to install or complicated instructions to follow.
Just enter a URL (website address) in the form. Through KeepIpPirvate, you can use websites but they cannot uniquely identify or track you. KeepIpPirvate hides your IP address and our encrypted connection prevents monitoring of your network traffic.
Once using KeepIpPirvate, you can surf normally and forget that it is there, protecting you So, start browsing any website from School or Work or university
Forexample lets say you want to log to this site سكس and it is blocked in your School or University or your Work
Just log to KeepIpPrivate.info and put the link in side the form and thats it you also can manage what you want to see and wat content you want to hide try it and you will understand
Hope this website will help everyone here in this forum especially users who their ISP blocks sites that not shouldn't be blocked.