Posted by Jonathan Fields on April 13, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Thursday, April 16 6:00 pm
Perkins Restaurant, Urbana
Vice President Laura called the meeting to order with the pledge to the flag. Mason led the group in prayer. Guests present were Norlyn and Daryl Allen.
Norlyn Allen gave his Oratorical speech “To Me Optimism is . . .” to the club members. He will represent us at the regional competition in Springfield on April 18. Best Wishes!
Announcements & Business
• Miriam gave a report on the Children’s Challenge Awards program.
• Amy Lopez received a promotion at work. Congratulations!
• Report from Barb Gillespie on ACT-SO competition- On March 28, 2009, high school students from Champaign, Urbana and Rantoul showcased their talents by participating in the Academic, Cultural, Technological and Scientific Olympics Program NAACP (ACT-SO) local competition. ACT-SO, the Olympics of the mind, seeks to promote positive self-esteem and positive interaction between our youth and adult professionals. There are five categories in which students can compete: Sciences, Humanities, Performing Arts, Visual Arts & Entrepreneurship. April 25, 2009, is the date for our ACT-SO Award Ceremony to showcase winners in a variety of categories. July 8-11, 2009, local Gold Medal Winners from the Champaign County Branch will be flying to the national competition in New York City. We are thankful for your ongoing support in encouraging our youth and hope you will assist us again by purchasing a ticket to our Award Luncheon on April 25 at 11:30 am. Holiday Inn, Urbana. Tickets are $35. Your contributions in this endeavor will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact Barbara Gillespie at 217/898-1574 or 384-7413 or [email protected]
• Jack Widholm is coordinating the efforts to enhance the new Savoy Park with Oaks, Ginkgos and Buckeyes. Tree planting will happen Saturday, April 18th. More details on April 16th.
• Respect For Law banquet is coming May 21st. The dinner cost will be $20 to be held at Kennedy’s at Stone Creek. Ellen will be assisting Joyce in the club history of this event, starting with Ken Griffin. Plan to attend this great night honoring our law enforcement community.
Joyce would like to represent our club at the International Convention in Florida in July.
9 Ceclia Buskirk 23 Dan & Tressesa Gibble
10 Lynn Martin 28 Howard & Bev Schweighart
11 Roy Pece
28 April Wendling
Essay Contest topic- “The Power of Youth”
Oratorical Contest topic-“For Me, Optimism is. .”
"Optimists- Friend of Youth-
Bringing Out The Best In Kids."
Our web site- https://cuoptimist.org Illinois District web site: http://www.illinoisoptimist.org International web site: http://www.optimist.org
April 16 David Leake, Starkel Planetarium Director at Parkland College
May 7 U of I Adapted Athlete- I Hotel
May 8 & 9 3rd quarter Opt. Conf. at Holiday Inn City Center in Peoria
May 21 Respect For Law at Stone Creek
June 4 High School Scholarship winners
June 6 Fishing Derby- Kaufman Lake
June 11 C-U junior world of golf
June 15-17 Illinois District Junior World of Golf at Red Tail Run Golf Course, Decatur
Here you can find that that search
We are glad to you to cure
beauty pagent porn
amateur housewife fuck
beauty salon porn
beauty pussy porn
amateur fuck in public
amateur sleep fuck
amateur office fuck
sleeping beauty porn
beauty ass gallery
brazilian beauty porn